Contact me at:
Nadine – Constituency Coordinator
The Sackville Drive Streetscape Design Study was completed following a comprehensive visioning session around Sackville. Most of the recommendations that were contained within this study have been completed, including the formation of a Business Improvement District, which is spearheaded by the Sackville Business Association.
Through the years this study has been referred to a lot, and has been asked about a lot. A limited number of hard copies were produced and we managed to track down an electronic copy.
I will bring to the table …
- Working for our community – continuing to make Sackville an amazing place to live
- Working in a professional manner – treating people with respect and making sure that everyone knows what to expect
- Collaborating with others to ensure that the load is shared and that we get the job done.
I will represent your interests by considering …
- What is best for our community and our country
- Fiscal accountability, balanced with progressive social policy and individual freedoms
- Respect for all Canadians equally and supporting Canadians first
- Personal and corporate responsibility and accountability
- Evidence based decision making
- Support for sustainable development
- A balance between environmental and economic issues